Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sweet Summertime


Summertime and the living is easy....Oh summertime, how I adore you. As a teacher, I'm so very lucky to have the summer off. I SO enjoy my lazy days. However, I have recently started working at a daycare as a supply a few days a week. It's great to get a little extra cash in the summer but it makes me appreciate the other days home that much more!!! Here are some delicious summatime photos



I just had to throw this picture in...swimming pigs??? Bananas! I just wanna kiss their little snouts! 












How deliciously cute is this bikini bottom!?!





Photo Credits~ We heart it, Coastal Living, Tumblr, Sweet summertime, Taylorrgang, Greige, That Inspirational Girl, Breakfast at Yurmans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo